The Mentor Capital Network exists to support impact entrepreneurs. But we don’t want to do so by taking you away from running your business. So our programs are light-touch, and we use as little of your time as we can to add as much value as possible.
However, some of you may be looking for a more in-depth program right now. You can check out 700+ options via the Accelerator Selection Tool, developed by our friends at Accelerating the Accelerators.
Below is a list of programs that we particularly admire. You’ll spend more time with them, but it will be time well spent. All of these have had our alumni go through their programs so we have a good sense of where they added value.
- Agora Partnerships – they focus on central- and south- american companies.
- Echoing Green – they work with individuals all over the world.
- Fledge – they have both online and and in-person programs around the world.
- Global Social Benefit Institute – they have both online and and in-person programs. Their in-person programs are in Santa Clara, CA.
- GriffinWorx – they run startup cups all over the world.
- Halcyon– they have in-person programs in Washington, DC.
- SeedSpot – they have in-person programs in Washington, DC and Phoenix, AZ.
- Uncharted – they have accelerator partners all over the world.
- Village Capital – they run programs all over the world.