The Mentor Capital Network identifies and supports entrepreneurs who are starting or growing businesses to solve the world’s biggest social, economic, and environmental problems at scale in a way that others will be inspired to follow their lead.
We are efficient in building our programs around work the entrepreneurs would be doing anyways to build their businesses.
We build engaging mentor and peer-to-peer partnerships where you chose your network based on who you find most helpful.
We are effective at giving our mentors and entrepreneurs what they need to strengthen our communities. Since 2004, our alumni have created tens of thousands of jobs through companies deploying more than a billion dollars in revenue and funding to solve the world’s hardest problems.
What we offer to entrepreneurs in our program
- An average of 25 pages of constructive feedback on your business plan. We customize a team of mentors to read your business plan and provide you their expertise and perspectives.
- Mentoring relationships where you and the mentor choose each other. You decide which reviewers you want to engage with, based on the quality of their feedback to you.
- A network of founders and peers solving similar problems. The MCN is a platform for you to engage with non-competitive peers, founder-to-founder, to learn from and strengthen each other’s efforts. See what kind of impact our alumni are having here.
- Investor connections. Participation in our programs also gives you an opportunity to be part of our Investor Fishbowl and Green Grab events where we put companies in front of accredited investors to pitch for professional debt or equity investment.
- Support that doesn’t take you away from running your company. From the ground up, we are built to keep you running your company.
What we do NOT offer to entrepreneurs in our program
- We do not distribute grants. Any for-profit or non-profit organizations that apply looking only to receive funds will not be considered.