The Mentor Capital Network is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. If you would like to make an individual donation, please do so via Network for Good here: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/WJFDonate
Or you can send a check to
The Mentor Capital Network
3601 Upshur Street APT B
Brentwood, MD 20722
Thank you for your support.
Partnerships and Sponsorships
The Mentor Capital Network is pleased to work with our partners in the world of identifying, supporting, and scaling businesses that will make the world a better place.
These partnerships can take several forms. Because the MCN is a non-profit, all partners and companies that we work with must be aligned with the MCN’s mission.
Partnerships (No fee):
- Outreach Partners: The MCN will work with partners who send us quality applicants. There is no cost to apply, but there is no guarantee of acceptance. The MCN typically has an acceptance rate of 10%. Our traditional program is described here.
- Application Partners: The MCN Recognizes that most incubators and accelerators ask very similar questions on their application process. In order to reduce the application time for entrepreneurs, we will accept applications written for many other programs. If you think your application questions are similar to ours, please let us know and we will look at adding you to our list.
Sponsorships (Tax-Deductible Donation):
The MCN is open to sponsorship form values-aligned institutions. Please contact our Executive Director Ian Fisk at email@example.com for more information.
Fee-For-Service Work (Not Tax-Deductible):
The fees for these services depend on our partners’ timeline, the nature of the companies supported, and the amount of time needed to provide the services. Please contact our Executive Director Ian Fisk at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Guaranteed Slots for an already announced program.
- Guaranteed Slots for a program with a custom timeline.
- Adding our Mentorship program to an existing incubator / accelerator.
- Adding our Peer-to-Peer program to an existing incubator / accelerator.
- Hosting an “Investor Fishbowl” event (Pitch Event with an educational focus)
- Hosting an “Green Grab” event (Pitch Event with real investment possibility)
- Providing a landscape assessment of social enterprise support organizations for a particular region or industry.
- Adding our workshop program to an existing incubator / accelerator. Workshops can include, but are not limited to:
- An opening networking event with entrepreneur interviews
- Telling Your story with your audience
- Honing Your Pitch – Crafting a precise and impactful story
- Public Relations and Marketing – Creating your company brand
- Financial Basics
- Preparing for Investment