Your plan should be sent to us as a single file in Adobe PDF. Most of the plans we see are 16-24 pages long. You may reference additional online resources in your business plan.
Email your plan to email@example.com as an attached file by Friday, September 11th.
Please include the following logistical information for the MCN on either the cover page of your plan, or the in the text of the email to which your business plan is attached:
- Company name
- Name(s) of the lead contact individual(s), and email and telephone contact information.
- Physical address of the company.
- Website (if you have one), and any social media addresses that you are actively using.
- An answer to: “Where do you need the most help in making your company successful?”
- A list of any competitors that you want to make sure do not review your plan.
A note for USA-based companies seeking equity or debt investors — not all of our reviewers are accredited investors. This means that USA-based companies can not describe offerings of securities. You can say “We are seeking an investment of $AA, which we will use for BB purposes, which will enable us to become profitable / more attractive to future investors because of CC.” You should not say “For a $XX investment, an investor would receive YY% of the company and/or a ZZ% annual return.”